The Geographic Information System (GIS), is a system for collection, storage, control, management, analysis and presentation of data that have the Earth as a spatial reference.
Geoimaging specializes in GIS. Its experienced and qualified staff of engineers provides products and services to customers worldwide.
Geoimaging GIS services include:
- Development of Geographic Databases
- Design & Development of GIS Applications
- Thematic Maps Creation
- Analysis and processing of Satellite Data
- Mapping and analysis of GPS data
- GIS use in environmental, transport and urban planning studies